Join Washington’s safest high school sport!
Schools and student athletes from across the state are invited to join the Spring League! Student athletes considering joining a team are required to earn a League-approved firearm safety certification. Existing teams may have limited availability to add new athletes – check with your school. New teams are only limited by the number of athletes that can be on a team as determined by coaching resources and shooting range capabilities.
New teams are allowed to join the Spring League! Learn more about how to start a new team. Once your team is approved, simply have a school official contact us and let us know!
- February 1: Team and student athlete registration opens.
- March 20: Team and student athlete registration closes Noon CT. Last day for athlete and/or team withdrawal for registration fee refund.
- March 26: Practice Week 1 begins
- April 2: Practice Week 2 begins
- April 9: Reserve Week begins
- April 10: Conferences announced and State Tournament registration opens
- April 16: Competition Week 1 begins
- April 23: Competition Week 2 begins
- April 30: Competition Week 3 begins
- May 3: State Tournament registration closes at noon CT
- May 7: Competition Week 4 begins
- May 14: Competition Week 5 begins
- May 21: Fun Week begins
- May 22: Season final results posted by 5:00pm CT
- May 30: National Championship registration opens for tier 1
- June 1: National Championship registration opens for tier 2 if applicable
- June 3-25: Tournaments – please visit the State Tournament page for more information.
- June 5: National Championship registration opens for tier 3 if applicable
- June 9-18: Virtual tournaments if applicable
- July 5-9: National Championship in Mason, Michigan
View our frequently asked questions to learn more about school and athlete eligibility, coaching and shooting ranges or contact us to get started with your new team today!