Join Washington’s safest high school sport!
Schools and student athletes from across the state are invited to join the Spring League! Student athletes considering joining a team are required to earn a League-approved firearm safety certification. Existing teams may have limited availability to add new athletes – check with your school. New teams are only limited by the number of athletes that can be on a team as determined by coaching resources and shooting range capabilities.
- February 1: Team and student athlete registration opens.
- March 20: Team and student athlete registration closes Noon CT. Last day for athlete and/or team withdrawal for registration fee refund.
- March 26: Practice Week 1 begins
- April 2: Practice Week 2 begins
- April 9: Reserve Week begins
- April 10: Conferences announced and State Tournament registration opens
- April 16: Competition Week 1 begins
- April 23: Competition Week 2 begins
- April 30: Competition Week 3 begins
- May 3: State Tournament registration closes at noon CT
- May 7: Competition Week 4 begins
- May 14: Competition Week 5 begins
- May 21: Fun Week begins
- May 22: Season final results posted by 5:00pm CT
- May 30: National Championship registration opens for tier 1
- June 1: National Championship registration opens for tier 2 if applicable
- June 3-25: Tournaments – please visit the State Tournament page for more information.
- June 5: National Championship registration opens for tier 3 if applicable
- June 9-18: Virtual tournaments if applicable
- July 5-9: National Championship in Mason, Michigan